Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sienna Miller Mortified By Graphic Sex Scenes
British star Sienna Miller was mortified during the premiere of her film Factory Girl when a graphic sex scene was screened in front of her family.

The 25-year-old stars as troubled Andy Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick in the new film opposite Hayden Christensen.

The movie was screened in New York City this week and Miller's father and stepmother flew over from Britain to support her.

She explains, "I was sitting next to my dad and I just literally leant over and put my hands over (his eyes). It's quite embarrassing. I can't even watch it!"

The Alfie star says she didn't want to hold back during filming, adding, "I think if you're going to do a love scene, you may as well do it. People don't have sex with heir bras on. So if you're going to do it, do it. Plus it was the 1960s and people were liberated. But it's not the most comfortable situation to be in!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home