Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fametastic
Larry Birkhead: I did everything I could for Anna Nicole Smith
Wednesday January 31st, 2007 at 1:23 pm by HeatherH
Larry Birkhead has revealed he was amazed when Anna Nicole Smith dumped him and fled to the Bahamas because he thought they were committed to each other and the baby she was expecting.

Larry revealed recently: “One day I’m in a store buying maternity clothes and helping her while she’s sick… The night before she left, I bought her $200 worth of desserts and she ploughed through them in 20 minutes because she was having cravings.”

“I enjoyed it. I liked helping her. I felt like we were actually getting somewhere at that point. We were both happy. We talked about, you know, the baby. You know, every night she’d make me sing songs to her - the baby, in the belly… before she went to sleep.”

“I tried to get her out of her pain and discomfort. And I did everything I could.”

He added that he had to help Anna Nicole keep her lawyer Howard K Stern out of the house because he would frequently harass them: “Most of the time that I was in the home with her, when we lived together, we would have to basically lock doors to the bedroom.”

“[Stern] would try to come in and she’d have to tell him at certain points to call before he came back.”

“One time in particular, while she was pregnant, I had to basically rescue her at a hotel because Howard gave her so much grief about me being the father and saying that he was never going to accept me. He told her to make a choice - him or me.”

Larry has so far spent $300,000 on legal fees to try to force Anna Nicole to DNA test her baby Dannielynn. Larry believes he is the girl’s child while Anna Nicole named Howard as the father on the birth certificate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home